Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Alejandro Ziegler cuarteto Tango" is planning a new tour

I'm writing from Buenos Aires to offer my quartet "Alejandro Ziegler cuarteto Tango". We developed our danceable style influenced by the golden age tango orchestras: Di Sarli, Pugliese, Troilo and Gobbi among others.

We have just arrived from our second european tour, 42 concerts in 14 countries, and we are now starting our third tour in Europe.

We are planning our first tour in North America in January- march 2012, and we would like you to organize a milonga or concert with us if you find it suitable.

I'm sending two videos so you can watch us playing live:
Danzarin:
Organito de la tarde:

On my homepage's adress, where you can find our biography and some of my own compositions. We also offer another show based on danceable tango where we support the dancers with our music.

For further information don't hestitate to write me.
Best regards.
Alejandro Ziegler.

No comments:

Post a Comment